LEVERATE MEDIA is a young and successful media agency specializing in data-driven online and offline advertising campaigns. As an intern you will be part of our New York team based in Manhattan's Flatiron District. Leverate Media is headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with offices in San Francisco, Little Rock, London, Paris, Singapore, and Jakarta.
Are you a business or marketing student (or other relevant studies) looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience with business development at a media agency and being part of an ambitious and international team? Then we would love to hear from you!
You Will Learn to:
- Identify and analyze business opportunities, such as potential clients and partners
- Develop presentations and sales pitch strategies
- Facilitate with the execution of various lead generation activities, e.g. events, social media etc.
- Research media opportunities in relation to client and lead enquiries
- Collect data of events, conferences, trade shows, associations etc.
- You love researching and analyzing company business models and marketing strategies
- You are a self-starter that can work proactively and independently in a small team
- You are communicative, inquisitive, and a team player
- You want to work with advertising and in an international environment
- You are currently studying for a degree in business administration or marketing
- You can get credited for your internship from your university/school
- German skills not required
What we offer:
- A varied internship with a focus on connecting academic knowledge with specific work tasks
- The opportunity to build on your business development skills and media knowledge
- Challenging projects that you can influence and direct in a dynamic and international team
- Transport costs may be covered.
- An office in the heart of New York
Did we spark your interest? Then we will be pleased to receive your application, including your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Andreas Mynster.
Please send your application to: hr[a]leveratemedia.com
Job Type: Internship
- Marketing Communications: 1 year (Preferred)