- Are you a proactive and sales-minded individual excited about the prospect of developing new business in the US for an independent global media agency? Are you passionate about selling and consulting on data-driven and direct response advertising? Then we would love to hear from you!
- As our Junior Media Sales Manager your main responsibility will be to support our Head of Media Consulting with developing our West Coast client base by approaching B2C businesses of all sizes and industries, as well as converting incoming leads. Over time you will also be involved with nurturing client relationships and media partnerships.
- We are looking for someone with a desire to learn fast and excel in a marketing sales position. You are humble, hardworking, and confident and want to work in an international, young, and dynamic environment.
- Book sales meetings with marketing managers at B2C companies
- Develop media proposals and client presentations
- Qualify and close prospects and nurture long-term client relationships
- Consult on relevant media channels to prospects and clients
- Assist in the further development and execution of our outbound lead generation strategy
- Attend relevant events and trade shows
- You have 1-2 years of experience with advertising and marketing
- You have a solid understanding of online and offline advertising
- You want to work with and consult on a broad set of online and offline media channels
- You are communicative, inquisitive and enjoy the long sales cycle and building relationships
- You are a self-starter that can work structured and independently in a small team
- You have a U.S. work permit
Did we spark your interest? Then please, send your application to Andreas Mynster.