Are you a proactive and sales-minded individual excited about the prospect of developing new business in the US for an independent global media agency? Are you passionate about selling and consulting on data-driven and direct response advertising? Then we would love to hear from you!
As our Junior Account Manager your main responsibility will be to support our Media Consulting Director with developing our US client base by approaching B2C businesses of all sizes and industries, as well as converting incoming leads. Over time you will also be involved with nurturing client relationships and media partnerships.
We are looking for someone with a desire to learn fast and excel in a marketing sales position. You are humble, hardworking, and confident and want to work in an international, young, and dynamic environment.
These will be your tasks
- Book sales meetings with marketing managers at B2C companies
- Develop media proposals and client presentations
- Qualify and close prospects and nurture long-term client relationships
- Consult on relevant media channels to prospects and clients
- Assist in the further development and execution of our outbound lead generation strategy
- Attend relevant events and trade shows
You're offering these qualifications
- You have 1-2 years of experience with advertising and marketing
- You have a solid understanding of online and offline advertising
- You want to work with and consult on a broad set of online and offline media channels
- You are communicative, inquisitive and enjoy the long sales cycle and building relationships
- You are a self-starter that can work structured and independently in a small team
- You have a U.S. work permit
We're offering these benefits
- An exciting and varied job with ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- Opportunity to work with multiple digital advertising tools
- Exciting and challenging projects and the opportunity to make an impact on the company
- An office in a creative, inspiring environment and with an international company
- A competitive compensation package, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid vacation.
Did we spark your interest? Then please, send your application to Andreas Mynster at hr(at)leveratemedia.com