We're looking for someone who is proficient in web-based work, but can handle the creation of offline marketing materials, too. Our Graphic Designer will work closely with Project Managers and Front End Developers, and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from different industries.
We're a tech-infused, design-driven digital agency located in Toronto, and we're looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team! From app development to website creation to marketing and everything in between, we're a one-stop shop for clients who want to make an impact with their online presences and marketing campaigns.
Working at Leverage IT is never boring. We take on a variety of projects ranging in size and industry, so there's lots to do and learn. Our clients are movers, shakers, and game changers—and so is our team. Alongside our developers, designers, and marketers, we're looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to help take us to the next level.
- Design a variety of marketing materials including: web designs, social media graphics, power point presentations, email newsletters, brochures, and more.
- Design, modify and retouch photos.
- Manage social media presence and develop relevant content.
- Work with Project Manager to understand project objectives
- Follow design direction
- Research industry best practices, competitors to create inspired and thoughtful designs
- Ensure brand, content and image standards are consistent on all corporate materials.
- Maintain and update website content through a CMS interface.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Progress in or a complete diploma or degree in graphic design or communications (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Experience with protoyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, or others preferred
- HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- A strong attention to detail (copy, grammar, layout composition, images, colour, etc)
- A self starter mindset while being highly driven to grow
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback to better yourself as a designer and better the team
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- A receptive attitude to creative direction and adapt to a multitude of changes
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles in layout design (must provide during application)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)