PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ARCADE OR EMAIL ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE VIA INDEED.
Are you a great teacher or game master?
Do you enjoy helping others and have awesome customer service?
Are you good at games?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for VR Attendants who are passionate about virtual reality and guiding players into new worlds. You'll learn a lot about the virtual reality industry with us, and of course, play lots of games too.
- This role requires potential availability during Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays (especially Saturdays).
- The role may also schedule in additional hours throughout the week for training or events.
Competencies We're Looking For:
- Intelligence - Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Enjoys teaching others - when others experience or learn something new for the first time.
- Strong customer service - Is patient with the customer regardless of technological affinity, gaming background, and/or disabilities, and takes time to listen and understand concerns of the customer; can diffuse tense customer service moments when they arise
We hope to hear from you,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Gaming: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)