New Brunswick Account Executive
Level Up Recruitment is excited to partner with PATTISON Outdoor to help identify a superstar Account Executive to join their team in New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager in Halifax, this position consists in taking responsibility and accountability for the achievement of the Regional and team sales objective by managing all facets of selling advertising space. The position requires regular travel throughout the province of New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. In order to be successful, the Account Executive will be able to manage their time well in order to establish long-term relationships with direct clients and key marketing personnel and will provide them with utmost customer service.
The successful candidate will:
- Increase the volume of sales constantly by making strategic presentations to potential clients to sell them adapted advertising solutions using Out of Home Media.
- Work as part of a team to achieve individual and group monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas as set by management;
- Initiate first contact with potential clients through cold calling;
- Set up meeting opportunities to develop and maintain good business relationships with existing and potential clients and key people in the advertising industry;
- Develop adapted sales and communication plans;
- Issue proposals to clients and follow up promptly and professionally;
- Close the business deal maximizing the company's profit margin;
- Shows strong follow up and organizational skills in order to maximize the business opportunities and avoid losing a sale;
- Participate actively in all sales meetings, brainstorm sessions and internal and external training seminars;
- Be involved in community B2B organizations and attend various functions, galas and conferences to continuously maintain and develop business opportunities;
- Post secondary education.
- Understanding of Marketing and Advertising B2B sales in New Brunswick would be an asset.
- Excellent communicator (oral & written)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Customer service oriented
- Organized with strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent negotiator / proven deal closer
- Comfortable with regular travel to markets within New Brunswick, the candidate will be expected to occasionally be away overnight a few times a year.
- Maturity level to manage the business as if it were your own, independent
- A strong desire to succeed as an individual and part of a team
- Creative and innovative
- Extremely comfortable with technology. Use of company's CRM is daily. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook is required.
We encourage you to submit your resume in a Word document to Gaelene Wootton, Managing Consultant with Level Up Recruitment by clicking on "Apply Now". Although we thank all candidates for their interest in this exciting new career opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Level Up Recruitment is a customized recruitment solutions agency, visit us at www.leveluprecruitment.net .
Job Type: Full-time