Located in Chicago's River North area, Level Ex's fast-growing game studio is transforming the way surgeons hone their skills by practicing high-risk surgeries with the latest medical devices in our industry-leading mobile, AR, and VR titles.
Our games are built using state-of-the-art graphics and physics tech, and deploy an arsenal of well-designed game mechanics to capture the thrill and challenge of performing real surgery. These games increase dramatically in difficulty as the player progresses, and are carefully crafted with professional level design, compulsion loops, flow channels, and deliberate gameplay balance. Backed by a mature art pipeline and latest-gen engine tech, we're able to recreate surgery with spectacular realism.
Our team unites award-winning game designers, developers, and artists with industry-leading surgeons, all passionate about using game design approaches to keep doctors across the world performing at the top of their game. Level Ex is built to explore new horizons as we build niche games for medical audiences, exploring new and unique frontiers along the way in engineering, product development, marketing, and sales.
We're looking for an entry-level Junior Data Analyst to join our growing team. Level Ex is making a new product for a new audience and our data will be used by all departments on planning the direction of our applications and our company.
What You'll Be Doing with Us
- Writing SQL queries for analysis as well as ETL details (views, dimensional/factual tables, aggregate tables, etc.)
- Validating data and ensuring availability across live apps, client projects, and future projects
- Assisting leads with defining the voice of the customer and business performance through data and analysis
- Helping with telemetry details to add or change existing event data
- Working with Quality Assurance to ensure telemetry is correct prior to pushing to a live environment
- Delivering cadenced reporting for internal and client KPIs
- Delivering ad-hoc reports for all departments
- Documenting pipeline details, changes to telemetry, and other important information
- Writing and monitoring JIRA/development tickets
Who We Want To Meet
- Experience reporting on live, in-market product being used by customers
- Proven ability to project manage multiple needs/priorities from multiple stakeholders
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Analytics, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus Points Awarded For
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence
- Experience with mobile telemetry
How We Make You Happy
- Creating games that genuinely make a difference in people's lives
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k plan with matching, flex spending account, and commuter benefits
- Unlimited cold brew coffee, beer, and tasty snacks
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules in a team-focused environment
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you're an excellent fit for this role using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
No Agencies/Recruiters, please
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.