Located in Chicago's River North area, Level Ex's fast-growing game studio is transforming the way surgeons hone their skills by practicing high-risk surgeries with the latest medical devices in our industry-leading mobile, AR, and VR titles.
Our games are built using state-of-the-art graphics and physics tech, and deploy an arsenal of well-designed game mechanics to capture the thrill and challenge of performing real surgery. These games increase dramatically in difficulty as the player progresses, and are carefully crafted with professional level design, compulsion loops, flow channels, and deliberate gameplay balance.
Our team unites award-winning game designers, developers, and artists with industry-leading surgeons, all passionate about using game design approaches to keep doctors across the world performing at the top of their game.
We're looking for a freelance HR Associate to be a team contributor and assist with the full cycle recruitment process along with some general HR functions.
What You'll Be Doing with Us
- Work extensively in Google Hire, our ATS (applicant tracking software) on various tasks
- Contribute writing new job descriptions or refining existing ones
- Help place job openings on advertising platforms and job boards
- Help source candidates through LinkedIn, internal referrals, and other outlets
- Setup and conduct initial phone screening interviews
- Schedule onsite interviews with team members, including travel arrangements as needed
- Send tests out to candidates applying in certain roles
- Help with HR responsibilities like onboarding, data entry, filling, etc.
- Help with boilerplate Legal documents like NDAs, consulting agreements, etc.
- Help plan and organize recruiting events
- Occasionally attend job fairs and recruiting events
- Develop reports and provide analytics as necessary
Who We Want To Meet
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or related field
- 1+ years of related work experience
- Working experience using an ATS
- Experience using Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Forms, and other Google's G Suite apps
- Excellent punctuality, verbal and written English communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in Google Hire's ATS
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup environment
How We Make You Happy
- Competitive consultant rate with flexible core hours
- River North loft office close to public transportation
- Unlimited cold brew coffee, beer, and tasty snacks
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules in a team-focused environment
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you're an excellent fit for this role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
No Agencies/Recruiters, please
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.