Level Ex is transforming the way surgeons hone their skills by practicing high-risk surgeries and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile applications. Our team unites award-winning game designers, developers, and artists with industry-leading surgeons, all passionate about using game design approaches to keep doctors across the world performing at the top of their game. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We're a collaborative, highly creative, and mission-driven team that's looking for like-minded people excited to change the status quo in medicine. Our medical research team works closely with expert physicians around the country to:
- Identify the key challenges of their specialty - rare/difficult cases, new procedures, and novel devices
- Understand (at previously unexplored depths) how human anatomy, medical devices, and treatments function in a wide range of scenarios
What You'll Be Doing With Us
- Review and categorize medical content across diseases, conditions, procedures, and other interventions
- Conduct research on trends and behaviors occurring in healthcare
- Tabulate and synthesize market research information
- Work with a team of physician advisors, clinical, and content experts to gather ongoing medical information for product and marketing teams)
- Manage ongoing discussions with leading physicians regarding disease presentations, best practices, and procedures
- Synthesize case descriptions for virtual surgery cases
- Support team on other research-driven tasks
- Support the design and execution of primary market research for R&D and marketing
Who We Want To Meet
- 5+ years working in the medical field: U.S. medical education company, medical publisher, academic institution, hospital, and/or medical device/pharma manufacturer
- Advanced degree (MD, PhD, Master's Bioengineering, RN, NP, PA, PharmD) preferred
- Proven medical communication skills - with experience communicating extensively with clinicians
- Deep background in content planning, developing content roadmaps, reference documentation, high-volume editing, content optimization, and clinical accuracy
- Ability to manage shifting deadlines and high-volume projects with a cross-functional team
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the practice of medicine and current trends in patient care across 15+ medical specialties
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
How To Apply
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you're an excellent fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.