Level Access helps people with disabilities gain access to the Internet. We've partnered with some of the world's best-known brands to ensure their websites and mobile apps conform with relevant accessibility laws, standards, and guidelines.
Level Access sees access to digital technology as a profound empowering force in the lives of individuals with disabilities. We seek to create a world where digital systems can readily be made accessible to users with disabilities. We do this by supporting organizations in ensuring that the digital systems they produce are accessible to users with disabilities. Our solutions support clients in developing and deploying accessible products and services.
We are looking for an up-and-coming Project Manager to support planning and execution of technical consulting projects, including project setup, resourcing, and timelines. Working with Fortune 500 companies and key brands from around the world, your primary focus will be successful setup and resourcing of projects, as measured by timely project completion and high customer satisfaction.
- Creation of projects within FinancialForce, Level Access service automation tool
- Participate in customer-facing project kickoff calls
- Educate customers on project prerequisites, ensuring that Level Access has the necessary access and tools to complete each project
- Scope projects and build project schedules
- Partner with the Services team on resource allocation, identifying when each task will be performed and by which team member
- Oversee project progress, ensuring that work is completed in allotted time
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports identifying project status, issues, and risks
- BA/BS, preferably in management or a related technical subject area
- Extraordinarily detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage complex projects and processes
- Experience with MS Project
- Strong written and oral communication skills and outstanding client-interaction skill
- Knowledge of HTML and assistive technologies a plus
- PMI Certification desired but not required
This role is full time, salary is commensurate with experience, bonus, and competitive benefits package with unlimited vacation/PTO. Based at our San Francisco, CA. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2019, Level Access. All rights reserved.