We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual for a new Recruiter / Office Admin position at our office in Peterborough.
The successful Recruiter / Office Admin candidate will facilitate our clients' needs by providing them the best possible staff, ensuring their needs are met through appropriate recruiting, screening and selecting of employees.
- Weekly pay & competitive wage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full training, supportive staff
- Fast-paced environment - never a dull moment!
Recruiter / Office Admin Duties:
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients' needs
- Manage and Discipline employees
- Prepare action plans with the team for effective recruitment
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning employee files and update them daily; both electronically and manually
- Maintain communication all active clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Provide on-site client support as required including on-boarding, in person attendance checks, supervisor questionnaires and client site safety inspections
- Provide on call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Other administrative duties as required
Recruiter / Office Admin Requirements:
- A valid G or G2 driver's license with reliable transportation
- Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Experience in administration and/or recruitment
- Ability to operate a computer and peripherals, with strong typing skills
- Management or Supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Own a professional wardrobe of business casual clothes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess strong time management and multitasking skills
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see tasks through to completion meeting their deadlines.
- Travel may be required
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime required
- Lifting or moving up to 10 lbs may be required
- Office Hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Office hours and do not include the back up on-call, recruiting and/or client responsibilities that may arise.
Salary: To be negotiated.
To Apply, please submit your "Recruiter / Office Admin" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruitment: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)