We are seeking a highly-detailed and organized Receptionist for a full time position with a dynamic organization in the Peterborough area.
The successful Receptionist candidate must possess excellent clerical and administrative skills, with advanced-level MS Excel skills and outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
General administrative skills are also a must, as are intermediate PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge. Candidates with their own vehicles strongly preferred as the facility is not accessible by public transportation.
- Weekly pay and competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Full time hours
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- 24/7 staff support
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcome visitors upon arrival, determine the purpose of their visit, ensure they are introduced to the appropriate staff person
- Answer multiple phone lines in a friendly and professional manner
- Redirect calls and take messages efficiently and accurately
- Receive and respond to emails
- Data entry, Assist entering payroll information using Excel
- Filing/organizing/photocopying of files
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong clerical, administrative skills
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced office environment
- Superior organizational skills
- Intermediate level PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge
- Must be able to provide own reliable means of transportation daily
Please submit your "Receptionist" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)