We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Office Assistant for a new full time opportunity at our client's office in the Trent Lakes area.
The ideal Office Assistant candidate should be well versed in computer peripherals and software, mainly MS Word and Excel. Prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role, is an asset and previous Aggregate industry experience is strongly preferred.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Aggregate industry experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Highly detailed and organized
- MS Word and Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
- Can commute daily to the Trent Lakes area
Please send us you 'Office Assistant' resume in MS Word Format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)
- Aggregate Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)