We are seeking an experienced and highly reliable Dental Administrator for our client in the Trent Hills area, beginning immediately.
Please note, this is NOT an entry-level position.
The successful candidate must have experience in a dental or medical office witha high focus on collections and processing insurance, with 2 years experience in accounting or finance.
The Dental Administrator must have a car as occasional back up at the secondary office may be required.
Dental Admin Duties:
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statements to outstanding customers
- Daily reconciliation of a/r to the g/l -interact with insurance companies and customers for insurance verification and outstanding issues
Dental Admin Requirements:
- Must have own vehicle and valid G/G2 driver's license
- Experience in a dental or medical office
- Prior experience doing collections and processing insurance
- Can commute 15 minutes east of Peterborough
- Dental software experienced preferred. Currently use Opendental software.
- Act as liaison for our 2 dental offices with remote access when needed
- Have at minimum of a 2 year accounting background or financial background equivalent
- Be efficient at handling large financial transactions and establishing payment plans with customers
- Strong negotiation and collection skills
- Adhere to dental office accounts receivable protocol and policies
Hours & Compensation:
- $22.50 to $25 per hour depending on experience.
- 26 to 30 hours per week to start
- Will move to 40 hours per week as the practice grows.
Please submit your "Dental Administrator" resume in PDF or MS Word format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.50 to $25.00 /hour
- Medical or Dental administration: 2 years (Required)
- Dental Administrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- accounting/finance: 2 years (Required)