We are seeking experienced Administrative Staff for our client's office in Peterborough, commencing immediately.
Administrative candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role, with solid organizational skills and an excellent eye for detail.
Administrative Staff Responsibilities:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Administrative Staff Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-volume office
- Strong organizational skills
- Own vehicle and valid license preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be friendly and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
Please send us you 'Administrative Staff' resume in MS Word Format.
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Word/Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)