We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Account & Recruitment Managerto join our Peterboroughteam.
The successful Account &Recruitment Manager will manage and develop new and current accounts while actively promoting the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
Our aim is to facilitate our clients' needs by providing them the best possible staff, ensuring their needs are met through appropriate recruiting, screening and selecting of employees for effective and efficient operations.
Account & Recruitment Manager Duties:
- Manage Internal and External Staff
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients' needs
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning prospect and client accounts and files and update them regularly in both electronically and manually
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area, both active and inactive, to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Provide daily and on-site client support as required including in person attendance checks, supervise questionnaires and client site safety inspections, etc., as required to maintain high level of client account management
- Provide on call/after hours support to both clients and employees
Account & Recruitment Manager Requirements:
- A valid G or G2 driver's license with reliable transportation
- Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Experience in Communications or PR agency strongly preferred
- Prior sales experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- Ability to operate a computer and peripherals, with strong typing skills
- Management experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess strong project management and time management skills
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see a project through to completion.
*Salary to be negotiated
Please submit your "Account & Recruitment Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)
- Account Management: 2 years (Required)
- Recruitment: 1 year (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)