As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for creating a functional implementation of a product's interface as directed by Design Leads as well as Product Owners.
You must have exceptional attention to detail and be able to analyze your work as well as the work of others for bugs and redundant code.
Your role will also include helping with UX and UI design tasks so having a strong knowledge of UX/UI design methodologies (personas, scenarios, wireframing, visuals) is a plus.
- Executes on day to day UI development tasks (Front-End Development Work)
- Designs and Implements user-centered, functional, innovative and easy-to-use web application interfaces that will enable customers to become more productive, efficient and enhance the adaptability of applications.
- Participates in interactions with clients and user groups such as presenting and accepting feedback on assets, facilitating design and co-innovation workshops, earning buy-in from stakeholders, and making recommendations.
- Collaborates with developers and designers to design and prototype software human interfaces using development tools.
- Participates in the usability testing process by working on test plans, attending test sessions, and brainstorming solutions to interface problems with usability specialists.
Job Type: Full-time
- front end development: 3 years (Required)