letzNav is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for an Infrastructure Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a special team. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you'll be an essential part of our Infrastructure Unit, working closely with letzNav's leadership to establish the next phase of product, solutions, and go-to-market for the business. This is a growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- Partners with architects, developers and other technical resources on the design of large scale distributed systems environments.
- Design and use automation tools for installations, software updates, and overall maintenance of server environment.
- Serves as an escalation point for operational teams to troubleshoot and debug availability and performance related issues.
- Ensures monitoring tools are in place to prevent outages to the environment and applications.
- Creates and maintains Disaster Recovery procedures and participates in periodic disaster recovery testing.
- Maintains environment documentation.
- Implements security configuration standards to harden the environment and stay ahead of emerging threats.
- Provides input to new strategies and technology for the organization when applicable.
- Ensures compliance to server specific architectural standards and implementation practices.
- Provides input to and follows proper Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Capacity Management, and Configuration Management practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Development: 5 years (Required)