We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to integrate secure development best practices and methodologies into our current development and deployment processes.
- Contribute to the design and integration of cybersecurity toolsets to enable more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of system vulnerabilities.
- Analyze emerging technologies to design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging security threats, communicate with the organization, and advocate for and assist with remediation in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams to proactively define and scope security requirements for new products, features, and enhancements.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement of development strategies.
- Analyze and respond to production security notifications in a timely manner.
- Foster DevSecOps culture and advocate for a security-first mindset amongst Security, QA, Development, and Operations teams.
Job Type: Full-time
- DevOps and Security: 5 years (Required)