Seeking A DIVISIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER at Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants ... Join Our Leadership Team!
We're looking for a Divisional Social Media Manager to oversee all social media strategies for one of our divisions, covering 17 locations and nine unique brands! If you want the excitement of managing multiple brands and social accounts, all within the stability of one division in an established company, then this may be the next step you're looking for.
This position will be based out of Lincoln Park in Chicago with some travel to divisional locations in Chicago metro, the DC area, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Full-time availability (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM) is required with flexibility for evening and weekend events.
Join a dynamic, growing team! Bring your talents to Lettuce Entertain You and apply today. EOE. E-Verify.
- 3-5 years of social media marketing including paid social strategy
- B.A. degree in Marketing, PR, Advertising or hospitality-related field
- Excellent copy editing, grammar and punctuation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and change priorities quickly
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Google Analytics (Sprout Social a plus)
- Daytime Mon-Fri availability (9AM - 5:30PM) with flexible availability for weekends and evenings
When applying, please include your resume as well as links to social media profiles that you've managed.
Competitive pay ... restaurant discounts ... Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical/dental insurance ...domestic partner benefits ... vision plan ... 401(k) ... employee assistance program (EAP) ... pre-tax transit benefit (where applicable) ... training, development & advancement opportunities ... paid time off including holiday, vacation, sick days, parental leave ... and more.
EOE. We Participate In E-Verify.
Oversee social media strategy for a division of Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants consisting of multiple brands and geographic locations, including Chicago, Washington D.C. Metro, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Assist the Divisional Marketing team with various duties as needed.
- Manage social media accounts and generate creative, original content on various platforms--including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram--for multiple unique brands and various locations
- Manage editorial calendars and outline monthly content plan including event promotions, staff highlights, new menu items, etc.
- Lead Marketing team in development, execution, optimization, and reporting of full multichannel social media campaigns to meet divisional and store business goals
- Liaise with partners, General Managers and Executive Chefs to determine store priorities and real-time social media needs
- Monitor and respond to guest comments, reviews and messages in a timely manner, determined by industry and customer service best practices
- Create, monitor and optimize paid social media initiatives, using strategic targeting and budgeting practices to maximize impact and minimize cost
- Analyze metrics weekly, monthly and annually in order to optimize posting and ad spending, educating teams on findings
- Coordinate photoshoots and video filming segments for turnkey social media opportunities, and longer tail marketing campaigns
- Respond to press requests from media
- Available to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and office equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable light, noise and temperature levels
- Ability to occasionally retrieve and distribute files or office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Post social media content meeting the weekly minimum per week / per location
- Assist Marketing team in creating content for special events and edit promotional copy for LEYE newsletters, websites and social media accounts
- Develop, coordinate, attend and capture social media at events with restaurant management as needed
- Coordinate with Graphic Design and Photography teams to create digital and printed marketing materials
- Assist with updating websites with new menus, events, etc.
- Proficiency in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment including MS Word and Excel
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Get along well with others and act as a team player
- Other duties assigned as needed