Looking for a caring and professional Administrative Professional/Office Administrator to join their dynamic team. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and administrative support to clients and professionals alike, ensuring our client's daily operations run smoothly. If you enjoy being the "Vice President of First Impressions", wearing a variety of hats, and like being the office go-to person in a fast paced, professional, customer driven environment then this is the role for you!
Working hours for this role may vary from time to time so may require some flexibility occasionally but will for the most part be Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide administrative support to a team of professionals
- Answer all incoming calls in professional and polite manner
- Provide exceptional customer service and client relations in person and over the phone
- Document and file management
- Assist in the creation and editing of reports, proposals and letters.
- Data entry
- General coordination of the office
- Additional miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of previous office administrative support experience (experience in a medical setting is a definite asset but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self starter who is able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Highly organized and analytical thinker with initiative and common sense
- An eye for detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize with ease
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel and database management
- Ability to answer incoming calls in a professional and polite manner
- Post secondary education considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Athena software considered a definite asset.
- High level of integrity and discretion
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour