Letko, Brosseau & Associates is an investment manager with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary that manages assets for private and institutional clients, including pension plans and charitable foundations.
Founded in 1987, the firm has enjoyed strong growth as a result of excellent investment performance, attentive client service and high standards of business ethics.
As a Full-Stack Web .NET Developer, you will participate in elaboration of our new client portal platform. Using the latest .NET Core and Web technologies, you will work with the team to build the front-end, back-end and management components of the platform. You will also get the opportunity to work on our other Fintech initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a developer in a similar position.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong technical knowledge of Object Oriented programming language (.NET, C#);
- Experience in Web back-end development (C#, ASP.Net Core, MVC, Razor Pages, WebAPI REST Services, SQL, Entity Framework Core);
- Experience with Web security and authentication;
- Experience with Visual Studio, Azure DevOps (TFS) and Git;
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong analytical skills;
- Is autonomous and demonstrate leadership;
- Does not hesitate to find solutions and takes initiatives;
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French.
- Experience with Oracle Database;
- Experience with process improvement.
Salary and Benefits:
- Very attractive and competitive base salary, plus annual bonus;
- Generous medical, dental and life insurance as well as long-term disability insurance plans as of day 1;
- Employer contribution to a deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP);
- Corporate discount for your membership in a fitness center;
- Our offices are in downtown Montreal, easily accessible by public transit. Steps away from a great selection of restaurants and shops!
Our mission is to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)