Letko, Brosseau & Associates Inc. (LBA) is an investment management firm with over $30 billion in assets under management for pension funds, foundations, corporate institutions and individual investors. Founded in 1987, the firm has experienced significant growth as a result of strong investment performance, attentive client servicing and high ethical standards.
Our Investment Services team is responsible for all aspects of the firm's interaction with clients. This includes communicating the firm's investment views, ensuring the efficient execution of any instructions and providing any reporting or other information that the client requires. The team is also responsible for marketing to prospective investors.
We are seeking a bilingual and highly professional individual to assist a Director of Investment Services in addressing the needs of a group of private and institutional investors, as well as their advisors, such as actuaries, accountants and investment consultants.
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Coordinate client meetings and prepare all required presentation material in a timely manner ;
- Answer various queries and requests from clients, prospective clients and industry professionals (e.g. transaction instructions, requests for reports, new account openings, questions about the firm, etc.);
- Become proficient in using our in-house portfolio database and reporting system ;
- Complete account opening documents and obtain ongoing account documentation from clients ; * Regularly liaise with custody companies and with other departments of the firm such as accounting, trading or compliance in order to process client requests ;
- Perform various day-to-day administrative tasks ;
- Familiarize yourself with Letko Brosseau's investment approach and stay abreast of the firm's strategy.
Candidates must be:
- Bilingual (French/English, spoken and written) ;
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite and at ease with learning new computer tools ;
- Good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills ;
- Autonomous, resourceful, energetic and prompt ;
- Organized, able to multi-task and prioritize ;
- Team oriented and able to thrive in a collaborative environment;
- Honest and ethical to a fault.
- College or undergraduate university degree ;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in an office environment, ideally in the financial services sector.
Salary and Benefits:
- Very attractive and competitive base salary, plus annual bonus;
- Generous medical, dental and life insurance as well as long-term disability insurance plans as of day one;
- Employer contribution to a deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP);
- Corporate discount for your membership in a fitness center;
- Our offices are in downtown Montreal, easily accessible by public transit. Steps away from a great selection of restaurants and shops!
Our mission is to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)