Lethbridge Montessori School is accepting applications for a Kindergarten Teacher to join our team at the Forestry Avenue South location.
- This position will commence September 2019
- Candidates must be able to work full time Monday-Friday
- Direct supervision and care of kindergarten children
- Responsible for the health, welfare and safety of children
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Complete observations and weekly program planning
- Work as part of a team with preschool teachers and educational assistants
- Bachelor of Education degree and hold a valid Alberta teaching certificate
- Valid criminal record check, including the vulnerable sector search
- Experience/knowledge around working in a Montessori environment is an asset; willingness and openness to learn more about this approach is required
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Resumes will be accepted by email or in person.
Job Type: Full-time