LGO’s focus is on our wildly successful clients, driven in large part by the Client Success organization. Client Success is a strategic pillar in the client experience, ensuring that LGO offerings are used effectively to maximize business value.
LGO is actively seeking a Director, Client Success to join our passionate, committed and growing Client Success team in Canada. Your mission will be to ensure the success and retention of LGO clients, train and grow your team, drive product adoption, and strengthen the foundation of the Relationship Management team by improving upon current processes. Mentorship, process improvement, client education, and account retention and expansion will be the cornerstones of the Director role.
LGO’s Relationship Management team is smart, experienced and focused on supporting Canada’s top companies with custom digital performance solutions. As the Director, Client Success, you will develop lasting relationships and guide clients on their Goodness journey as a trusted advisor, while mentoring your team to do the same, based out of LGO’s Toronto & Oshawa offices. You will report to the the President & CEO and be their trusted partner in defining client success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale.
You have an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of the Digital/SEO landscape, and the experience to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients. You enjoy motivating and managing people, helping them to grow in their ability to provide consultative support and leadership to LGO’s clients.
Go to Work and Change the World
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? LGO is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) digital performance company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading solutions powers or ability to cater to some of the Canada’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
If you want to feel good about going to work every day, LGO delivers. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world.
When you Work at LGO
What you will do
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world’s most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- Lead, manage and coach a passionate team Digital experts with developing individual skills, removing roadblocks, prioritizing tasks, negotiation, account management, consulting skills.Drive account growth outcomes through higher product adoption, creating Raving Fans of LGO and reducing churn
- Define and optimize the Client Journey, aligned with key client maturity milestones.
- Measure effectiveness of client success with operational metrics for the team, including churn, revenue, and client satisfaction objectives.
- Design and implement best practice processes to cost-effectively support accounts of all sizes and touch points
- Handle the overall responsibility for managing the client relationship and expectations
- Develop success plans for clients that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
What you bring
- Define metrics relevant to measuring Relationship Manager performance and client health – own client retention, expansion, and satisfaction KPIs
- Serve as an ambassador for LGO’s client experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and clients.
- Internal stakeholder management – Promote a client-centric mentality across the whole of the organization, work with cross-functional teams to ensure that Success initiatives are visible and aligned with company goals, communicate product feedback and client sentiment to product and development
- Identify and make recommendations for the improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity including a deep understanding of how CRM and related customer success technologies work to ensure high client satisfaction and value generation.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
- Are a powerful client advocate – you feel a sense of responsibility and urgency when a client calls for help and communicate that urgency and need for high performance to the team;
- A minimum of 6-8 years of Digital account management or customer/client success experience, or equivalent industry experience, and proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships;
- An undergraduate degree with a major/minor in business or computer science, or equivalent work experience in a digital agency environment is preferred;
- Passion for, and experience in, developing and managing high functioning teams; having lead teams of 10+ is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to translate technical information into everyday terms;
- Problem solving and strategic thinking with a love of helping people; Outstanding project management skills, ability to work cross functionally and outside the organization, and have a track record of achieving the results expected;
- Ability to think like you are the client: you believe that your client’s success IS your success;
- You have a talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus and turning clients into raving fans; Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions;
- A bias toward action / you love to dive in and get stuff done; Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining a strong sense of urgency to ensure every client has a great experience with LGO;
- Are a passionate coach for your high performing team – an outgoing people person who wants to build and grow a like-minded team, with the ability to consult and provide opinion, facilitate discussion and resolve conflict.
We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at LGO. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Dealer Geeks and Dealer Inside, who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape in the automotive industry.
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.