The part time role operates in a fast-paced environment and requires the ability to work well under pressure.
- Perform tasks related to maintaining our social media presence (including but not limited to Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Align the web site and social media's presentation with the company's marketing and branding strategies
- Knowledge of Travel Industry
- Participate in the development of marketing tools, including brochures, press releases, advertisements, etc
- Update web site as needed
- Work with dept VP to develop new markets and increase market visibility
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in digital communication or Marketing
- Knowledge and experience in Social Media
- Fluently bilingual with strong French written and spoken knowledge
- Computer Skills: Photoshop, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Ability to create and execute on line social media campaigns
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
Full benefits are offered.
Job Type: Full-time