We are currently looking for an individual to join our team to work out of our downtown office located at 130 Portage Avenue East in the historical Nutty Club building.
- Technician Support Representative
- Validate New Customer Signups.
- Handle basic payment and billing inquiries.
- Answer initial telephone and email support inquiries.
- Provide guidance and instructions on Local Number Portability (LNP) inquiries.
- Process LNP service requests and communicate with other service providers.
- Assist new and existing customers with configuration their hardware/software to work with our service.
- Analyze and Validate trouble reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Post secondary degree or certificate in an I.T. or Networking related field, or equivalent past work experience.
- Experience with Excel or Google Docs.
- Valid Drivers License.
Although we are currently looking for an Technician Support Representative, we would considering expanding the position or creating an entirely new position if your posses some or all of these additional skills:
ADDITIONAL ASSETS/BONUS POINTS:
- Bilingual or Multilingual. French and/or Spanish.
- M-Class / Low-Voltage Electrical License.
- Networking - IP Routing, BGP, OSPF, Cisco IOS.
- Web Design - Graphic Arts, HTML, CSS.
- Network Infrastructure - Cabling, Cable Installation, Fibre Optic Splicing.
- Safety Certifications - Tower Climbing, Confined Spaces.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $38,500.00 /year