Launched in April 2014, LES FACONS exposes the world's luxury brands while using a unique interactive shopping technology. LES FACONS also immerses its readers in what is happening in the now through fashion news, backstage access and lookbook content. Featuring a range of storylines from clothing, accessory and beauty collections, LES FACONS also presents celebrity collaborations, capsule collections, and international boutique openings.
LES FACONS is growing and would like to make you a part of the team.
LES FACONS is looking for a digital-savvy and passionate social media intern to join our team.The intern will assist in management, maintenance and growth of all social media platforms, including researching and relevant (emerging) industry trends & technologies, connecting with local businesses online and participating in relevant events.
This is 6-month unpaid internship and will be completed remotely.
- Managing and monitoring all postings on all LES FACONS' social communities (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram).
- Scheduling the day-to-day website features through a third-party management software.
- Posting additional content on all accounts more than the daily posts of the website.
- Managing monthly social media ads.
- Increasing followers and likes throughout all accounts.
- Responding to questions and/or comments on all LES FACONS social media accounts.
- Reporting weekly using Social Media Analytics and other measurement tools.
- Expert in Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and other social media channels (applying social media in your own life is an asset, please include links to your relevant social media spaces)
- Knowledgeable in the social media management tool HootSuite.
- Understanding of social media's role in the digital landscape, marketing mix and business goals.
- Passion for the quickly-evolving social media environment.
- Solid research, writing and editing capabilities.
- Attention to detail and outstanding proofreading capabilities.
- Experience with third party Social Media software tools and applications an asset.
- Experience, knowledge and interest in the fashion industry are mandatory.
- Must have access to and knowledge in Adobe Photoshop software.
- Must be fluent in English.
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- fashion: 1 year (Preferred)