Kiwi Collection is the world's largest and most diverse curated collection of luxury hotels, with over 2200 hotels in 134 countries. We provide expert guidance on the best luxury hotels to book for a range of tastes and budgets.
Kiwi Collection is looking for a ecommerce Product Manager to develop key aspects of our digital user experience by defining and building innovative and intuitive features that help our guests to find and book exceptional hotels. You'll own the optimization of core flows, including registration, subscription, VIP invitations, referrals, and checkout, as well as the development of new revenue opportunities. We're seeking a highly-motivated leader that loves speaking to our customers, partners, and internal teams to define a compelling online product and champion the needs and experience of our target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in the digital product development lifecycle from end-to-end, and has previous, hands-on experience building successful ecommerce experiences for consumer brands. To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about customer experience, enjoy solving problems innovatively, know how to craft solutions both strategically, and tactically, and be a collaborative team-player.
The Product Manager will be a subject matter expert in the online travel industry, perform competitive analyses, gather market requirements, author, maintain, prioritize and control the product roadmap, including the definition and functional design feature areas. In addition, he or she will participate in hotel industry and technology partner selection. He or she will:
- Own Kiwi Collection's product roadmap, balancing time to market and innovative development to support our business objectives
- Work closely with external clients and internal subject matter experts for requirements gathering, and high-level story and use case authoring for new features, as well as improving and refining existing features
- Drive the creation of killer responsive user experiences with our UX team to achieve new growth
- Work closely with software engineering within our agile development environment to track progress, work through solutions and meet deadlines
- Balance business needs with technical constraints to achieve maximum business benefit
- Assess the competitive landscape to inform our product roadmap
- Drive user research and persona development
- Monitor conversion metrics, and utilize testing and research to optimize conversion, and maximize bottom line benefit
- Strong leader with exceptional written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and quantify market opportunities - then drive them to realization
- Previous experience of user interface design, including functional requirements gathering, user analysis, information architecture, prototyping and usability testing
- Experience in delivering technology products/services in a high-growth environment; demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business requirements
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity and able to prioritize work for self and others efficiently
- Experience with and/or desire to work in a high pressure, high demand entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Google Analytics and Tableau experience a major plus
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- MBA or BA or BS in analytic- or engineering-related field preferred
- 3 - 5 years previous product management experience in defining and maintaining a product roadmap and writing functionality specifications
- Regular on and off-site social events
- Travel perks
- Kiwi's office is centrally located in Gastown, in downtown Vancouver, close to all major transport links and a world of entertainment options
Note: candidates must be able to work in Canada without sponsorship. Kiwi will not offer relocation support for this role. Due to the volume of applications received, we will only contact candidates that we have selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)