Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world's fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens - Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure.
Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in New York, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 1200+ members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial, focused, dynamic and energetic Hotel Sales Executive to be based in New York City!
What You'll Do
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
What We Are Looking For?
- 2+ years of PR experience in hospitality and/or travel required, preferably with agency vs. in-house.
- Ability to craft thoughtful, on-topic pitches and successfully secure meaningful press hits.
- Knowledge of how to build strong relationships with high-impact local, regional and national online, print and broadcast media contacts important to clients.
- Initiative and creativity to develop effective media plans to help move clients toward their goals.
- Ability to identify relevant opportunities to pitch designated clients.
- Stellar reporting skills and an appreciation for the art of dotting I's and crossing T's. The devil is in the details.
- Professionalism, punctuality and problem solving while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Love of a fast-paced environment and the satisfaction of a busy yet productive day.
- Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
Who We Are Looking For?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- You're freakishly organized - is it even a closet if it's not color-coded?
- High stamina - you don't fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A problem-solver - you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
- Detail oriented - your Google calendar can be crammed, but it's organized, totally manageable and you don't miss a beat.
- A charmer - you can easily identify and network with suppliers in any city.
- A jack of all trades - you're familiar with biz dev, operations, customer support, and you're excited to flex each of these muscles.
- Not your average foodie - you are ready to live, eat and breathe Kitopi, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
- You've got integrity - you're running the show on a launch and we need to trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off