Do you want to be a part of the next disruptive force in the F&B industry? Do you thrive in high-paced, entrepreneurial environments? Read on.
Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world’s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens – Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditures. Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Kuwait.
Do you envision yourself as a future CEO? Do you pride yourself on your ability to put people at ease and convince them with your impressive Jedi mind tricks? We’d love to meet you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kitopi’s Brand Happiness Managers are the bridge between our business and the brands we represent. A Brand Happiness Manager makes sure that every brand that we cook for is absolutely satisfied with our services and is continuously gaining the market’s trust in Kitopi. Constantly reaching out to new and existing brands, a Brand Happiness Manager is super self-motivated and driven, and will always find a way to close the deal. In addition to onboarding new clients, Brand Happiness Managers consult restaurants on how to grow and work closely with C-suites of large F&B groups. Constantly bridging the different parts of Kitopi, the role also requires coordination of kitchen teams and delivery aggregators.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Onboard new clients into the Kitopi portfolio and retain each business by forming long-term business agreements.
- Negotiate terms & conditions of brand agreements to create ideal profit margins for Kitopi.
- Stake out brands in the market that could benefit from being part of the Kitopi family (basically, everyone!) and approach them.
- Constantly receive feedback from brands and Kitopi Brand Champions and adjust accordingly.
- Delegate tasks to Kitopi Brand Champions and other team members; receive feedback gracefully from Kitopi management and apply it.
- Generate reports periodically for various brands indicating brand performance with respect to revenue, customer feedback, and retention.
- Set a schedule for quality control checks and carry them out.
- Make sure there’s a smooth flow between our kitchens and delivery aggregators.
- Engage with existing brands to uncover new creative opportunities that can enhance partnerships further.
- Protect the interest of each brand by monitoring their food-cost ratios and inform them when overspending occurs.
- Maximize the business attained from each existing brand through proposing new ideas, marketing schemes, and product development.
- Filter through data provided by brand to create meaningful information to then be converted into value-adding propositions for the brand.
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- High stamina – You don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re kind of a baller – you’ve got the confidence to walk into new environments and adapt instantly.
- Detail oriented – your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
- Highly self-motivated
- Conflict resolution comes second nature to you.
- Super empathic – you can see issues from multiple points of view and are patient when others feel dissatisfied or in the need of support.
- A charmer – you can easily identify and network with your key partners in any city.
- Not your average foodie – you are ready to live, eat and breathe Kitopi, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a managerial role.
- Growth mindset and passion for F&B and market trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills – Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- An entrepreneurial DNA. We like consultants, bankers, managers, engineers, and project managers.
- People person – we can’t say this enough. You’ll be meeting new people all the time as well as building relationships with existing clients.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – Able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- You did the college thing – you have a bachelor’s degree, and you’re probably considering an MBA (which you’ll do part-time and at night, because you’ll never want to leave Kitopi!)
- Lead by example – motivate, inspire, and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in food – Kitopi is the only company globally with this business model!
- Fantastic exposure to a proven venture-backed start-up, scaling globally at an exhilarating pace.
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own region.
- Incredible experience and competitive compensation.
- Health benefits.