Kitchry Health is seeking a UX Design Intern to join the Product team. The UX Design Intern will assist the Product Manager in various mobile application projects, including designing user-focused experiences for the Kitchry patient mobile application.
Who we are:
At Kitchry Health, we're intentional about design to influence patient behaviors and help them achieve better health outcomes. Your designs will contribute directly to the impact we will have as a product.
- Collaborate with internal teammates and external partners to plan, design, test, and measure website enhancements.
- Identify fresh opportunities for enhancements through competitive analysis and an understanding of the latest trends and best practices.
- Assist in defining project requirements based on analytics and user data.
- Work closely with the developers to produce wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Support the QA process by testing, troubleshooting, escalating (if needed) and documenting errors.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; enjoys using data to come to actionable conclusions.
- Proficiency in design programs such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop.
- Understanding of current web standards and limitations (HTML/CSS ideal).
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
Salary: $46,000.00 /year