Kiss My Keto is looking for an experienced, motivated, and reliable Email Marketing & Campaign Manager. This person will oversee all email marketing and campaign initiatives.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic email marketing and website campaigns that drive revenue growth for launches, promotions, newsletters and automations
- Schedule email campaigns in accordance to the blog/content schedule
- Assign, oversee, and proofread contractual copywriters' work
- Co-ideate all e-commerce promotions on the website
- Keep up with trends and seasonality in email campaigns
- Create sub-campaigns based on product inventory, keeping in mind including liquidation demands or low-stock items
- Plan new product launches, from concept to execution
- Establishing details of sales and promotions on our website, and following through until execution
- Coordinate co-branded email sweepstakes and promote across email and social
- Coordinate one-off campaigns, like unique landing pages and promotions
- Analyze email campaigns to identify trends and key areas of opportunity and growth. Report on email campaigns' progress and success, and provide strategic recommendations to improve results.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Evaluate new opportunities for customer segmentation and personalization to bring the right message to the right customer at the right time.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years in a digital marketing position
- Hands-on experience with B2C email marketing
- Email segmentation strategy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Understanding of conversion funnels
- Familiarity with Digital Ads
- If you are keto, it's a HUGE plus!
- Marketing, English, & Creative Writing majors are a huge plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Email Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- West Hollywood, CA (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules