Kirkor is a multi-faceted architectural design and planning firm with an award winning reputation for design excellence and client service. We are a highly collaborative, partner driven team of architects, designers, planners, technical and support staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for us and we are seeking talented people to help us take on this challenge. We are currently seeking a Junior to Intermediate level Architectural Technologists who are interested in building an exciting and challenging career with us.
- Graduate of a recognized Architectural Technology diploma program.
- Knowledge of the Alberta Building Code.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- High level of skill with REVIT required.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD an asset.
- Experience with Sketchup, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a definite asset.
- Solid organizational, analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills.
- Prepare black line drawings for marketing.
- Draw construction details and dimensioning of floor plans.
- Experience with building envelope detailing,
- Prepare construction documents for building permit and tender documents.
- Prepare and revise site instruction documents and sketches.
- Coordinate and review architectural and consultant drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing
- Solid knowledge of the Alberta Building Code, part 3 & 9
- Excellent working drawings and AutoCAD/Revit skills
We would like to thank all candidates for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Residential architecture work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Architectural technology: 3 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 2 years (Preferred)