Kira Systems is looking for a Technical Product Manager for its market-leading machine learning document review and analysis platform. Kira Systems, one of the fastest growing AI software companies in Toronto, uses sophisticated machine learning to help automate the review and analysis of contracts and other business documents. Product management is at the center of what we do. We strive to design solutions that our customers and users didn't even know were possible.
You will work with our Development teams and be the voice of the our customers during the development process. Working directly with a cross functional team of developers, designers and researchers, you will help drive the team towards the most pressing customer problems and setting a scope that is backed by real-world evidence.
- Product manage Kira Systems' efforts to integrate with leading software providers in legal technology industry
- Participate in the agile development process to build new integrations and maintain existing ones
- Maintain the feature roadmap related to Kira's integration needs
- Work within the product management team to prioritize partner related features
- Work with engineering and support to manage defect backlog
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to ensure Kira Systems' customers get the best experience from using our integrations
- Experience planning and leading partner and customer discussions related to integrations and/or complex software implementations
- Experience working in a tech startup or high performance / high growth environment and are comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly understand different technical systems and communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to developers and and business stakeholders
- Experience with discovering and documenting different business requirements and technology workflows
- Experience with agile product management methodologies and tools
- Experience using metrics and analytics for data-driven decision making
- Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- You take an evidence-driven approach. You are self-aware of your own biases. For you, "agile" is a means, not an end.
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture
- It's early stage. So there are lots to still discover and develop - which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It's hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it's terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- Lots of benefits and perks - you can read about them here: www.kirasystems.com/careers
While experience and skills are valuable - growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be a successful Kiran. If you're prepared to grow and aren't above doing anything (we're pretty low ego over here - we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.