Kira Systems is a powerful machine learning software that identifies, extracts, and analyzes text in your contracts and other documents. Our software is intuitive and easy-to-use to uncover relevant information for some of the largest law firms, professional services and corporate companies in the world.
Kira Systems is looking for a Sales Executive (Corporate Markets) to join our rapidly growing team that is targeting large B2B Corporations. As a sales executive you will help develop new business with large corporations and the service providers that service Fortune 2000. This role will work with accounts globally via web meetings, but significant majority of activity will be in the US and Canada. An occasional international trip could occur, but would not be a regular event.
Our sales executives must love working with customers and thrive on seeing them succeed. You will leverage your expertise and knowledge to effectively manage relationships and new business opportunities. You will be working closely with the Kira Systems customer success, support, operations, and product teams. Your compensation will include a base salary as well as a commission.
- Establish trusted relationships with General Counsel and their technology and operational support teams, Compliance executives, knowledge management, innovation, technology and c-suite executives at target Fortune 2000 companies and service providers to those Fortune 2000, within a defined territory and/or to a defined set of targeted prospects.
- Close new business, meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quotas and/or revenue targets.
- Qualify leads via demonstrations and meetings to understand business needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple professionals within prospect firms and to develop a buying constituency.
- Rigorously manage product trials from beginning to close and successfully handover to customer success team.
- Create proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Manage upsells and renewals, as applicable.
- Provide limited customer support (including sometimes at odd hours), as needed to support trials and the sales process.
- Consistently use SalesForec.com CRM software to log and manage prospect communications, and keep deal status up to date.
- Provide regular pipeline updates to management.
- Relay customer feedback to the product team as needed.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and ensure customers are using the software to its fullest.
- Handle renewals, working closely with the customer success team.
- Other duties as required. These might include: representing the company at conferences and events, writing marketing copy for strategic campaigns, and more.
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent.
- Strong experience in sales, ideally in B2B subscription SaaS software. 5+ years of sales experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong experience working with and selling to law firms, General Counsel teams, CIOs, and professional services organizations.
- Experience with corporate lawyer workflow, document review, due diligence, e-discovery, document management, knowledge management, and/or contract management system implementation. Legal practice experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM and support software systems.
- Be comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and good at explaining technology to non-experts.
- Have high standards of integrity and trust that our customers and the Kira Systems team demands.
- Be self-motivated and able to manage projects successful without oversight.
- Occasional travel required (domestic and international).
While experience and skills are valuable - growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be a successful Kiran. If you're prepared to grow and aren't above doing anything (we're pretty low ego over here - we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.