The Product Training Manager is a key member of the Kira Systems team, responsible for training our customers, prospective customers during trials, partners, and internal personnel on the Kira Systems platform. They will leverage existing training content, as well as create new content targeted to different segments (law firms, corporations, audit/accounting) and channels (customers, prospects, partners, employees). This will require interfacing with many different departments within Kira to ensure that they have the most up-to-date information about the product in order to create and deliver training.
The ideal person we are looking for will be someone who has a proven record of providing training in a complex software product to end users in a commercial environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
What You Bring:
- Deliver on-site and web-based training.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop training content.
- Design live and e-learning training programs, leveraging various training methods to enhance outcomes.
- Manage the LMS repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible.
- Determine and report on content adoption metrics.
- Measure ROI of training programs and report on effectiveness. Leverage this information to improve training programs and outcomes.
- Provide recommendations and guidance regarding technology solutions to enhance the training function.
- Lead special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years successful customer support, post-sale adoption, and training experience, preferably with online products, sophisticated users, and/or related to the legal industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Litmos or similar LMS platform.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
Up to 15% travel.
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It's hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it's terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- It's early stage. So there are lots to still discover and develop - which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- We are in the news! We recently received $50M USD Series A investment from Insight Venture Partners and have been named one of the 25 most sought-after startups in Canada in 2018.
- Lots of benefits and perks - you can read about them here: www.kirasystems.com/careers
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.