We are looking for a dynamic individual a to join our Customer Success team in Toronto.
You will become a Kira expert and evangelist, understanding your customers' needs in depth while building strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their organization. You will be responsible for helping customers to get the most from Kira, often in conjunction with existing customer processes and products on complex and high-value projects. You will work alongside our other customer-facing teams and play a key part in customer events, user groups and marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the primary relationship contact for Kira within global professional services firms and Fortune 500 businesses, working with stakeholders to ensure Kira is used broadly and well
- Develop project plans to help the customer with smooth rollout of Kira across their organization and execution of specific projects
- Educate customers about how best to use Kira to achieve their goals, including running training workshops, presentations and maintaining regular contact with customers during long-term engagements
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders in order to create customer champions and reference contacts
- Contribute to thought leadership and product marketing initiatives by regularly writing and speaking about key topics
- Provide customer feedback about Kira's products and strategy to the Product team
- Build out success plans with customers to drive adoption, retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work closely with the POC (proof of concept) and sales team and to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process, and high levels of satisfaction
Skills and experience
- 3+ years experience working in a corporate counsel office or professional services firm such as law, consulting, banking or accounting; with a solid understanding of technology products, processes and implementations
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelise our products
- Previous experience engaging with customers at Partner or C-Level; as well as with front-line users and administrators
- Well-organized and able to create and help implement project plans for rollout of Kira across large organizations as well as specific projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a real passion for technology and product innovation
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer-centric and inspiring
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture
- It's early stage. So there are lots to still discover and develop - which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It's hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it's terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- Lots of benefits and perks - you can read about them here: www.kirasystems.com/careers
While experience and skills are valuable - growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be a successful Kiran. If you're prepared to grow and aren't above doing anything (we're pretty low ego over here - we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.