Kira Systems is looking for a Business Development Representative, located in our Toronto headquarter office, to work closely with our sales management and account directors to initiate and develop qualified sales leads and aggressively set appointments for the direct and outside sales representatives. You're the first point of contact for all potential customer relationships; and your personal presentation skills, follow-up and integrity are critical to properly reflect our brand.
Our Business Development Representatives thrive on the challenge of building relationships with customers. You will leverage your experience and knowledge to effectively manage relationships and new business opportunities. Our compensation will include a competitive base salary as well as a variable component based on personal and team performance.
Sound interesting? Read on!
- Building the pipeline, qualifying raw leads and converting those leads to marketing qualified opportunities.
- Qualifying all inbound sales leads to determine how interested our stakeholders are with our products; and pursuing prospects and turning them into potential opportunities.
- Cold-calling into target accounts and identifying key decision makers.
- Assigning a minimum number of appointments per quarter for the direct sales team.
- Maintaining accurate accounts, opportunities and contact information in SFDC and delivering reports to management and providing the feedback you've gained from talking to prospects.
- Assisting the development of marketing content including: email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks and other marketing collateral.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or another related field
- 2+ years of demonstrated inside sales and/or relevant work experience
- A natural communicator and your presentation skills are top-notch
- Proven track record of prospecting and selling technology products to fortune 2000 caliber companies
- Strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Extremely tech-savvy with exceptional business acumen and the ability to effectively present the company's solutions to prospective customers in both Legal and Corporate markets
- Natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-pace and results driven environment
- An expert with SalesForce CRM
Who we are
Kira Systems is a fast-growing Toronto-based provider of software that uses machine learning to help professionals uncover relevant information from contracts and other documents. Kira accelerates and improves the accuracy of contract review in areas like M&A due diligence, and has been trusted and used on hundreds of billions of dollars worth of corporate transactions to date. Kira Systems has won numerous awards and recognition including being named a Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor, shortlisted for ILTA's 2016 Innovative Solution Provider of the Year, and named 2016 Knowledge Management Software of the Year by Legaltech News.
Why Join Kira Systems?
We think Kira Systems is a great place to work. Here are three reasons why:
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, nice people, and our people get given a lot of independence. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Growth. We work on challenging problems. It's hard, in a good way.
- Technology. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it's terrific to learn about and work closely with this impactful technology.
Meet us and figure out whether Kira Systems is a great place for you too.
While experience and skills are valuable - growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be a successful Kiran. If you're prepared to grow and aren't above doing anything (we're pretty low ego over here - we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.