Kira Systems is a powerful machine learning software that identifies, extracts, and analyzes text in your contracts and other documents. Our software is intuitive and easy-to-use to uncover relevant information for some of the largest law firms, professional services and corporate companies in the world.
The Brand & Buzz Lead will head Kira’s corporate narrative and branding, including creative services, public relations, analyst relations, event management, customer marketing, social media, and internal communications. This creative communicator will lead a team that drives the creation and execution of printed and digital marketing assets including all brand/company messaging to ensure there is a consistent, global look and feel to the Kira brand and Kira messaging and positioning that is leveraged across the marketing team.
In addition, this team owns the development of our overarching corporate storytelling through public relations and social media, including the executive platforms for key spokespeople, as well as product PR, reviews, and awards.
This leader will also own analyst relations and is responsible for the strategic approach to analyst relations and for Kira’s performance on items (i.e. Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves). A key component of this role is working on internal communications to help drive cohesion and employee satisfaction. The role reports directly to the SVP of Marketing and works closely with other members of the Marketing Leadership Team, with senior executives, and HR.
- Act as the primary leader to advance Kira’s brand, voice, and impact
- Identify and execute opportunities to further Kira’s brand awareness in the market through innovative use of social media and the use of executive voices
- Help drive content development that consistently ties to Kira’s key messages and complies with the brand
- Lead the development of Kira’s Messaging Handbook
- Work closely with the Kira’s demand generation and product marketing team to develop in-house or through the use of agency resources, powerful creative that breaks through and differentiates.
- Manage the PR, AR and Social Communication experts combining both technical and aesthetic requirements for superior customer experiences
- Create, manage and refine marketing communications metrics to advise the SVP of Marketing and the Kira Leadership Team on data-driven decisions regarding measurements of brand awareness, PR and social share of voice, and other key data sets to measure the health of our programs.
- Partner cross-functionally with other departments to ensure consistent internal use of the Kira brand
- Continuously update and educate the organization on proper brand messaging to ensure compliance and consistency
Why Join Kira Systems?
- 8-10+ years experience in Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Brand Marketing or similar field
- Proven experience creating marketing strategies particularly using modern marketing communications play a role in the overall strategic mix
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Experience developing and maintaining the voice of the customer
- Strong editorial/copy editing skills
- Creativity and visual communications are second nature to you
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture
- It’s early stage. So there are lots to still discover and develop - which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It’s hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- Lots of benefits and perks - you can read about them here: www.kirasystems.com/careers
While experience and skills are valuable - growth potential, values and attitudes are equally important to be a successful Kiran. If you're prepared to grow and aren’t above doing anything (we’re pretty low ego over here - we just do what needs to get done!), consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.