Kipling Media is looking for Brand Ambassadors. We are a full-scale marketing agency in Vancouver. We are growing at a rapid pace with lots of exciting experiential, sports, healthcare and retail marketing programs countrywide. You will be responsible for engaging in conversation with consumers at the events. Our ideal candidates are outgoing, approachable individuals who live for community engagement. We're looking for candidates who bring a positive and professional attitude wherever they go, with the ability to use their social skills to leave a lasting impact on those they interact with.
- Distribute promotional material and/ or swag items as part of the events team
- Relay key messages about our products and communicate our services and offerings to consumers
- Create Daily Metrics Reports and report back to the Marketing Team
- Distribute marketing materials and represent our brands at events
- Help with set-up and tear down of any activation
- Intercept and engage with consumers!
- Encourage ongoing and consistent use of our brands
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of four hours
- Mature and confident attitude with strong communication skills
- Previous Brand Ambassador or customer service experience required
- Experience working in promotions or sales is an asset
- Team player, flexible, reliable and tech-savvy
- Ability to multitask and adapt to high-pressure situations
- If you love making a difference, this could be the opportunity for you!
- A reliable transportation
You Must Be:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or work permit holder
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)