Wholesale distributor of optical eyewear.
KIO YAMATO is a supremely engineered, high end luxury brand known for its timeless designs, innovation, quality and modernity. It harmonizes complex technology into pure simplicity, using high grade materials and unprecedented craftsmanship. It is without a doubt the unique eye piece that completes each and every one.
Kio Yamato Optics is currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated sales professional to develop and cultivate accounts located for the territory of Northern California.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and cultivate long term relationships with customers
- Ability to prospect and develop new and existing accounts and increase sales orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Increase sales quotas and revenue targets within a specified territory
- Extensive cold calling and in person visits developing a buying relationship
- Performance driven and takes full ownership for personal and team results while continually striving to find new ways to improve
- Travel throughout entire sales territory to existing and potential client sites with the ability to be on the road 5 days or more per week
- Excellent organizational, planning and reporting skills
- Attend regular sales meetings, trade shows and conference calls as necessary
- Communication, follow up and consistency a must
- 1-3 Years of previous sales experience is preferred but not required
- Previous optical experience a plus but not required
- Experience prospecting, building a pipeline, or networking preferred but not required
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Email
- Energetic with an entrepreneurial personality and ability to establish and maintain client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well independently
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Required within territory
This position is an Independent Contract status
Our representatives are independent contractors with an exclusive territory and current accounts. This position has excellent earning potential and unlimited growth possibilities.
*Candidates must have their own vehicle and be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical deal size: