Kintone is a global leader in the no-code custom software revolution. Recognized in Forrester’s Wave and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant as a leader in the space, Kintone is making teamwork better with the best software and methods for improving teamwork.
Kintone empowers and inspires anyone to build and deploy sophisticated custom database applications within a powerful collaboration environment that offers automated workflow and granular permission controls, rapidly, and often with no coding necessary.
Over 12,500 clients globally, including Lyft, NASA, Box, and JAL use Kintone to build and run over 500,000 team-focused custom business applications, adding over 1,000 new apps daily, on the platform, leveraging intelligent dashboard reporting and automated notifications to make their teamwork more efficient and effective for greater team happiness and synergy.
With US headquarters in San Francisco, Kintone is part of Cybozu Inc.(4776: Tokyo Stock Exchange), Japan's #1 collaboration and office productivity software provider for the past 10+ years and has global offices throughout Japan and in China, Vietnam and Australia.
A progressive employee-centric company, Cybozu is an equal opportunity employer who is reinventing work culture and flexible workstyles both with its products and leading HR policies. Learn more about Cybozu’s amazing story and culture here: https://www.kintone.com/lessons-from-silicon-valley/
*Kintone is E-verified
Kintone is seeking an aggressive and energetic sales professional who wants to get in early on the corporate citizen developer-led digital transformation industry reshaping the business world projected to go from around $5Bil to over $20Bil in sales in the next 3 years.
Our rapid application build and deploy cloud platform is helping fuel a revolution of improved productivity and enhanced workflow-driven collaboration and teamwork. Join our rapidly growing team as we drive toward explosive growth. You will be a direct contributor by generating and pursuing new client opportunities and managing key relationships as you build and execute on a growing lead pipeline in the Northern (Southern) California region.
- Qualify, Pursue and Close marketing-generated inbound leads to achieving targets
- Discover, Build and Manage an outbound pipeline of leads to achieve targets
- Develop and participate in in-person networking, seminars, and other person-to-person outreach and prospecting
- Work with Customer Success and Sales Engineering to Retain, Grow and Develop assigned accounts through regular interaction with clients to ensure renewals and growth of all accounts
- Maintain an updated CRM database on all contacts, leads, and clients
- Understand and document business needs and requirements of leads and clients, as well as their organizational structure
- Develop expert knowledge of Kintone platform and use cases and leverage that knowledge to work with Sales Engineers to present solutions to prospects and to expand existing client’s user base and use cases while helping improve client’s collaboration, productivity, and analytics
- Identify prospects’ & clients’ gaps/opportunities in business process management and team-based workflows
- Work with Sales Engineers and present tailored product demos and presentations by web and in-person
- Develop face-to-face meeting cycles for prospects, leads and accounts to consult on usage, options, features
- Propose, scope, price and sell subscription product and technology consulting service solutions to clients
- Negotiate and create product and technology consulting service orders, contract addendums and renewals, obtaining necessary signatures both internally and externally
- Capture and quantify the business impact of Kintone products for the client and identify clients to act as references
Desired Skills and Experience
- Very outgoing personality with exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated quick learner with excellent computer skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or a comparable field, or graduation from a top coding academy is preferred
- Japanese language skills a bonus
- An understanding of the sales process with experience in aggressively meeting and exceeding sales/revenue targets
- Business savvy with a minimum of 1-year experience working with B2B cloud solutions and platforms, ideally in the Rapid Application Development platform, CRM, Project Management or Collaboration space
- Ability to understand prospect needs and negotiate and help scope commercial deals
- Experience with strategic relationship development and management
- Flexibility, openness, and ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
What’s in it for you?
- A fun environment that values responsibility, diversity, transparency, flexible work styles and teamwork
- Partial reimbursement for classes and opportunities for your professional development
- Be part of a growing global company
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Kintone is an Equal Opportunity Employer