KWE Canada has followed an aggressive growth program to become one of the largest forwarders in Canada and recognized for our quality of service and dedication to building partnerships with our clients and suppliers. KWE is looking for dynamic, highly motivated team players who are dedicated to excellence and welcome challenging and rewarding opportunities.
As a Sales Manager, Toronto you will be required to foster new and existing business growth; expand brand affinity in the market- place by building strategies to generate revenue. The position will cover the eastern geography of Toronto. Scarborough, Markham, Ajax, Pickering, etc
- Maintain existing client base by providing a first place of contact for client inquiries and complaints. Ensure customer satisfaction for ongoing account maintenance and preservation.
- Generate new business and expand existing market area: General Expectation: gross profit of 2.5 times your total cost (i.e. salary/allowance/expenses) in new business per year.
- Present rates to prospective clients; complete/submit rate requests and negotiate related service pricing contracts.
- Create client presentation and demonstrate skills in Power Point.
- Generate various weekly and monthly sales reports for management and staff.
- Update and maintain the SENS Target Accounts or relevant sales profiles.
- Communicate and advise/assist with international offices as necessary.
- Review and research market changes; develop and suggest new marketing strategies to increase awareness and promote corporate image.
- Assist in customer retention when needed and provide back up support to department employees during busy periods, vacations and unexpected employee absences.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activates to supervisor and/or human resources.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Support through mentorship other Sales Staff when required by your Sales Manager.
- Perform all other job- related duties as required by management.
Skills / Requirements
- Formal Academic training in International Business or related field and two to four years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and respond to common inquiries or complains from customer, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles that conform to prescribed styles and formats.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, Power Point, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
We offer our full- time employees a comprehensive benefit program including coverage for extended health, dental, Life, AD&D and LTD insurance packages, as well as, company sponsored pension plans and Registered Retirement Savings program.