The Sales Executive will be responsible for the development of new and existing business to expand the market area and increase productivity and revenue within their assigned regions.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service focus and sales driven “can do” attitude. He or she will have several years of freight forwarding experience coupled with an impressive client track record.
- Maintain growth of existing accounts and develop new business
- Work to expand business by broadening base of services purchased
- Negotiate price and service packages
- Maintain accurate customer information
- Report results on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Monitor accounts and resolve problems relating to service processes or systems
- Analyze the profitability of existing and potential business opportunities
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience within the freight forwarding industry
- Proven sales and business development record
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient computer use; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
E-mail your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the position title in the subject line.
Salary is completely negotiable and will directly reflect related sales experience. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.