Track and process Cargo Claims across all services and departments. Organize and administer various facility services and procurement for the Canadian operation.Provide administrative assistance/support to the corporate administration department.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Track and process cargo & freight claims across all departments and report and maintain current database and
- Coordinate claims and insurance process along with carrier filings across all departments and update database accordingly.
- Administer and maintain lease and fleet database providing monthly and quarterly updates on equipment & facilities
- Assist and track Asset inventory through database. Administer and facilitate Capital Expenditure requests and forms.
- Maintain and manage current phone systems and portals for both landlines and cellphones
- Monitor and administer current equipment fleet and maintenance records including fuel service, repair intervals, insurance renewals and maintain database and service portals.
- Assist with establishment of credit accounts
- Provide back-up support for reception and other administration department employees during lunches, vacations and unexpected illnesses.
- Prepare payment requisition forms
- Enter exchange rates into UFS/SENS and distribute
- Assist with department projects and/or activities and liaise with external parties in administrative matters.
- Assist management with the effective maintenance of the companies ISO Policies.Participate in meetings
& audits; complete minutes/documentation for the same.
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience/Knowledge of Freight Forwarding & 3PL industry is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 years in a claims related role along with administration support experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management abilities and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cargo Claims: 2 years (Preferred)