Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting and interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy and easier than ever before.
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager to join our team and support our newest clients with their online reputation management.
In this role you will onboard and manage Kinnek Reputation customers sold by our Account Executive team. This will include their kick-off call, building out their Kinnek Reputation profile, and requesting reviews from their customers. You will conduct regular weekly to monthly check-ins, upsell them on other services and handle their annual renewal.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, enjoys delighting their customers, and has strong business acumen. You will be working with B2B Suppliers; think companies that make and sell things to other businesses.
The position is a mix of salary and a monthly bonus based on activities achieved.
- The ideal candidate has 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work across multiple channels of communication including phone, email and live chat.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
What You'll Get:
- You're a self starter and achiever.
- You have a great phone voice and enjoy talking to business owners all day.
- You're an active listener who has the desire to build strong relationships with customers.
- You're eager to think strategically about growing revenue through proactive client interactions.
- You're comfortable with presenting and pitching new offerings over the phone and on video chat.
- You're technically adept and can move quickly between programs.
- You pay attention to the details and love drilling deeper.
- You embrace ambiguity and are excited to work at a fast paced startup.
- You have the desire to pursue a career in account management.
- A competitive compensation package
- Employer-covered health insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches several times a week
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Experience building a B2B marketplace that is disrupting the way the economy works