Who We Are:
We are a Japanese restaurant group that operates Kinka Izakaya, Kinton Ramen, JaBistro, and Neo Coffee Bar around the world.
The Marketing Coordinator will be engaged in the development and execution of a wide variety of external communications programs that support the Kinka Family's strategic objectives.
- Support the Marketing Manager and the marketing team in development and execution of marketing campaigns, including coordinating and executing meetings, managing the development of marketing assets and media with PR agencies and external partners in Canada and the US.
- Prepares marketing reports pertaining to but not limited to campaigns and programs, by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Manage relationships and coordinate communications with external agency partners and vendors.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Assist in event management by coordinating communications with event organizers, KINKA FAMILY brands, and internal KINKA FAMILY departments.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and effectively deliver a variety of concurrent projects in a demanding environment and under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education with a degree in marketing/advertising and/or communications would be preferred
- One-year relevant working experience in a Marketing or Events department
- Strong initiative, planning, organization, and execution skills
- Self-starter capable of assuming oversight and responsibility for several tasks at once with little supervision
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality work
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- French an asset
Kinka Family is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We ensure that all individuals are treated equally, respectfully and with integrity. We welcome resume submissions from all qualified applicants and we thank you for your interest in Kinka Family. If accommodations are required, please contact Human Resources directly. All information received will be addressed confidentially:
Address: 294 College St, Toronto, ON M5T 1R9
*Background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Marketing : 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)