Title: Senior Full Stack / WordPress Developer
Industry: Family Services/Social Enterprise
Employment Type: Full time
Job Function: Technology
Are you an entrepreneurial Senior Full Stack Web Developer motivated by cause-related work?
We are a social enterprise seeking a Senior Web Developer well versed in all aspects of Web Development to help us achieve our ambitious goals. This is a Full-Time role with a very attractive compensation package for the right candidate. Having the right cultural fit is very important. We are looking for someone who can use business as a force for good.
As a Senior Developer, you have a broad range of hands-on experience up and down the stack, along with the ability to create, architect and maintain innovative products and solutions.
Senior Developers are great communicators, self-motivated, committed technical leaders that deliver quality software.
- Be Hands-on technical project leader maintaining existing systems and leading other project staff
- Be Responsible for understanding and resolving technical issues on production environments (as identified by the team)
- Be an active member of the core development team by implementing new features, do code reviews and adhere to standards and best practices
- Develop / document application components of an existing systems
- Recommend improvements
- Participate in identifying project requirements and defining features
- Participate in project estimation and technical project planning activities
- Communicate various aspects of a project to the team
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years implementing software solutions in an agile development environment
- 3+ years maintaining production systems in a linux environment
- 2+ years as a technical lead on at least one complex software project
- 3+ years experience with GIT and version control
- Strong background in object oriented design and data modeling
- Proven communication and teamwork skills
- Strong mentorship skills
- Experience with a broad mix of technical environments strongly desired. In addition to PHP, experience with Wordpress, Ubuntu Linux, GIT are a must-have
- Experience working with Google Cloud Services is a big plus
- Experience working with teams
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us an email letting us know why you feel that you are a good candidate for this role.
How many years of designing, building experience do you have?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Word: 5 years
- GIT: 5 years
- Web Development: 5 years
- Web Design: 5 years