We are currently looking for a strong full-time Technical Content Specialist to be a key member of our growing team. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for writing, possibly some creative graphic design skills, have a drive to succeed, you are the perfect candidate that we are looking for.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Write clear and engaging user interface text and help content for our integration software.
- Create user help manuals using professional language.
- Create and develop training materials as required.
- Work closely with our software development team, participating in the development and release process.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials including case studies, white papers, blog posts, etc.
- Create demo scripts as required.
- Create online content that demonstrates our software capabilities.
- Execute project-based content deliverables (for example help manuals, release notes, announcements, general messaging, tooltips, and customer emails).
- Incorporate client feedback and constantly look for opportunities to improve our online content.
What would make you successful here?
To take on the role of Technical Content Specialist at KingswaySoft, you must have:
- Degree in Humanities (English), Journalism, or a scientific or engineering field or equivalent and 2+ years' experience as a technical writer or content developer
- Experience within the IT Industry with a preference working directly for a software company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including mastery of English language, grammar, structure, and punctuation
- Some proficiency coding in HTML and XML using a text editor
- Superior organizational and time-management skills; demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong task management skills; ability to function as project leader as well as an individual contributor
Who is KingswaySoft?
KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that make data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise clients from over 80 countries including many Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
Why join KingswaySoft?
- You want to make an impact - We create the most sophisticated integration software in the industry, our software is used by thousands of enterprise clients in over 80 countries. At KingswaySoft, you have the opportunity to make a big impact if you excel in performing your job.
- You want to be continually challenged - We emphasize continual improvement within our organization. We always strive to create the highest quality software and offer the best possible client services.
- You want to work with an exceptional team - Our team delivers; we pride ourselves in creating some most sophisticated solutions in the market.
- You want an exciting career - You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You like challenges - At KingswaySoft, you get the opportunities to work with software solutions that solve some of the most complex integration scenarios, you will always find challenges in your work.
KingswaySoft is a well-established organization with tremendous growth since the inception of the business. We started with the simple mission that is to help make data integration easy for our clients and partners, and we have established ourselves as a leading solution provider in the data integration and migration space. In this role, you have the opportunity to work with many enterprise clients around the world to help them succeed in using our software. You will constantly be amazed by the positive feedback you will receive from our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced constantly-evolving environment, and you are confident and efficient in delivering quality technical content, and have a strong passion with team success, then you are the perfect candidate that we are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
- technical content writing: 2 years (Preferred)